1. PERSONAL DETAILS
Kamta Singh Lane,
East Boring Canal Road,
WOMEN ACHIEVER’S AWARD, 2018 (DAINIK JAGRAN)
3. WORK & ACHIEVEMENTS
(I) RESEARCH PAPERS
दीदारगंज यक्षिणी : सम्पूर्ण नारीत्व का प्रतीक
Published in: Prajñā Bhāratī, Journal of K. P. Jayaswal Research Institute (Dept. of Edu. Govt. of Bihar), 2018.
बिहार की महिला रंगकर्मी : आदि काल से अब तक
(read in the National Seminar on "Contribution of Women of Bihar in Different Fields from Ancient Time", 5-6 October, 2018; organized by K. P. Jayaswal Research Institute, Patna ;and published in "प्राचीन काल से विभिन्न क्षेत्रों में बिहार की महिलाओं का योगदान" Ed. Dr. Atiya Begum; 2019, by K. P. Jayaswal Research Institute, Patna)
शिक्षा में नाटक की आवश्यकता एवं उपयोगिता
- बादल सरकार का नाटक पगला घोड़ा : कथानक और रंगदृष्टि
Read on Blog
- Yakshini (Arvind Kumar) : Director - 6 Shows (National Museum, IGNCA, ICCR, Bihar Museum, Patna Museum, Bihar State Archives)
- Mai Hoon ‘Patna Sangrahalay’ मैं हूँ पटना संग्रहालय (Soliloquy)
- Bhamashah (by Dr. Chootu Narayan Singh)
- Jaychnd Ke Aansu (by Dr. Chootu Narayan Singh)
- Shershah (by Dr. Chaturbhuj) - Asstt. Dir.
- Naya Bangla (A K Mukharjee) - Asstt. Dir.
- Andha-Yug (By Dharmveer Bharti)- Asstt. Dir.
- Vijay Vibhuti (By Dr. C. N. Singh) - Asstt. Dir.
- Andha-Yug (By Dharmveer Bharti) - 3 Shows
- Khamosh Adalat Jaaree Hai (By Vijay Tendulkar)
- Nag-Mandal (By Girish Karnad)
- Gora (By Ravindranath Tagore) - 2 Shows
- Meenu (By Ravindranath Tagore)
- Badnaam (By Ravindranath Tagore)
- Kadambini (By Ravindranath Tagore) - 2 Shows
- Kanchanrang (By Shombhu Mitro) - 2 Shows
- Bhamashah (By Dr. C. N. Singh) - 2 Shows
- Ghar-Jamai (By Premchand)
- Sadgati (By Premchand) - 2 Shows
- Vadh-Sthal-Se-Chhalang (By Hrishikesh Sulabh) - 2 Shows
- Kabira Khada Bazar Men (By Bhishma Shahni)
- Ashok (By Dr. Siddhnaath Kumar)
- Sur-Sundari (By Dr. Shanti Jain)
- Tukdon-Tukdon men Aurat (By Mamta Mehrotra) - 2 Shows
- Doshi Kaun (Arun Kumar Sinha)
- Kursi Puran
- Accident ( By S. P. Singh)
- Parinda Ud Gaya (By Dinanath Sahani)
- Bhrun Hatya: Ek Abhshap
- Pande Ji Ka Patara
- Madhuyamini (Maithili)
- Lodhanath (Maithili)
- Naya Bangla - 2 Shows
- Babuji Ka Passbook
- Shershah - 2 Shows
- Hanste Hanste – 2 shows
- Yakshini (By Arvind Kumar) - 4 Shows
- Nadi Ka Pani
- Jay Chand Ke Aansu ( By Dr. Chootu Narayan Singh) - 2 Shows
- Gotiya Ko Bacha Lo (By Salil Sudhakar)
- Arambh (By Dhruv Gupta)
- Tat Niranjana (By Dr. Vijay Mishra)
- Chand Tukde Aurat (Dir. Suman Kumar)
- Vijeta (By Ramviksh Benipuri)
- Vidroh (Dir. Suman Kumar)
- Kalankini (By Rabindranath Tagore) 2019
- Pagla Ghoda (By Badal Sarkar) 2 Shows-Dec 2020
- Cocktail (A. K. Mukhergy) - Jan-2021
- Seema Paar - 2 shows, Jan 2021
- Kaumudi Mahotsav (By Dr. Ram Kumar Verma)
- Do Hichkiyan (By Dr. C. N. Singh)
- Teesree Kasam (By Fanishwar Nath ‘Renu’)
D. Streat Theatre (Acting & Direction)
- Mission 1000 Ton (For Cleanliness Campaign By daily “Dainik Jaagran”.)
- Swachhata Abhiyan (For Cleanliness Campaign By Madhyam Foundation, Patna)
- Sanskarika (For Ethical Education by FACES, Patna)
- Swachhata : Ek Mansikta (Direction) (For Cleanliness Campaign By FACES, Patna)
- TV Serial : BALCHANMA (Played mother of eponymous protagonist) Director: Lal Vijay Shahdeo (a Cannes FF Nominee in 2016) Writer: Baba Nagarjun Telecast on: DD National, DD Kisan, DD BiharTV
- Series: KRISHI DARSHAN (A Serial on Agricultural Information) Telecast on : on DD Kisan & DD Bihar
- TV Series: GANV-GHAR (A Serial on Rural development) Telecast on : DD Bihar
- Telefilm: KHARIJ Writer: Subhash Sharma Telecast on : DD National & DD Bihar
- Telefilm: AKELE NAHEEN HAIN AAP (A telefilm for NALSA) Telecast on: DD National
B. Script Writing
- For ‘Krishi Darshan’ & ‘Ganv-Ghar (on DD Bihar & DD Kisan)
- For Stage Plays & Street Plays
- For the Short Films Pahuna, Interview, Papita Accident, Hawaldar Saheb (web-series)
(IV) VIDEO PRODUCTIONS
- Hawaldar Saheb (series of two episodes, satire on modern trends in student community).
- Papita Accident (satire on the role of media in social affairs)
- Sasurari Swagat (Comedy literary work in Magahi)
- Pahiyon Ke Saye Me (Documentary on the slum along dismantled Patna – Digha Rail Line)
- Heritage Series of Video.
Link to the Videos
(V) CONSERVATION OF CULTURAL HERITAGE
- Organized 6 Seminars on the Conservation of Cultural Heritages and Traditions.
- Organised 7 days’ workshop on Ancient Indian Script Kaithi & Mithilakshar in 2018 in association with other Institutions.
- Organizes theatre workshop to train the young artists.
- Organizes programmes for school children for awareness towards Cultural Heritages & Tradition in collaboration with government organizations.
- Started Heritage Play & Heritage Series of Videos to educate people about our heritage and history and to make them aware for their conservation.
(VI) HERITAGE PLAY SERIES (Info-Drama)
- A series of informative plays with an objective of educating people about archaeological artifacts and antiquities, making them aware of the importance of our heritages and their conservation. YAKSHINI is the first in the series based on the world famous Mauryan sculpture Didarganj Yakshini excavated in 1917; and the upcoming play of the series is Asthi-Kalash based on the relics of Buddha excavated in 1958 at Vaishali.
- Sunita Bharti is the first theatre director in India who applied theatre for education and conservation of heritages; hence play Yakshini is the first info-drama written and staged in the history of Indian theatre that showcases the story of excavation, historical facts, aesthetic values and importance of an archaeological artifact.
(VII) THEATRE IN EDUCATION (TiE)
- Play YAKSHINI of the Heritage play series by Sunita Bharti is also the first instance of the application of theatre in higher education, the Public Museology (a part of Museology). Up to this date TiE in India (projects mostly undertaken by NSD and CCRT) was limited to the primary education.
- Sunita Bharti is preparing another series of plays for secondary and senior secondary science education. Perhaps this initiative is the first in the world.